CPS 267

School is out - Yeah!!  I have been looking forward to summer for a while now and today was the last day.  This also means a ton of graduation parties to attend.  I decided to play along with the CPS 267 Sketch and make some cards for all those kids heading off to college.


I made the card using our school colors.  The graduation cap came from a retired Stampin' Up set Sketch an Event.  It has always been one of my favorite sets.


I shortened up the background from the original sketch so I could add the encouraging sentiment from PTI's Simply You set.


As part of my gift, I decided to make a box set of Thank You cards.  In doing so, I found my new favorite stamp set ... Waltzingmouse Frame-It.  I will be putting this on the top of my next order.


I love these cards.  They are CAS and were easy to mass produce.

Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...