Reject Blog Hop


So, this morning I took some time to make rounds at my favorite blogs.  I stopped by Damask Love and found out that Amber is hosting a Reject Blog Hop.  To participate you upload you rejected PaperCraft Magazine submission!  Love that idea!!!  Your heart and soul go into making those projects so it is awesome to have a place to show them off.  Way to go Amber!!!


I made a card for the Under the Big Top theme.  The patterned paper is from Imaginisce Animal Cracker line - Under the Big Top and Hot Buttered Popcorn.  I cut pieces and parts from them to make the accents.  I fell in love with this little elephant.


The style is based on the triple tier slider card tutorial I found at Splitcoast.  I have made one of these cards before and you can see it here.  I decided to only make two tiers this time and expand the pull tab size.  The flag post is a crystal topped straight pin.  I think this need something between the tent flaps and the scallop but I couldn't decide what - any suggestions?


I also made some treats to go along with the invite.  The box and mini pail came from the dollar tree.  I filled them with peanuts, candy, and a punch balloon.  Although I wasn't chosen,  I'm sure my family will enjoy the fruits of my labor! 

Thanks for stopping by~
Rebecca

3 comments:

jamie long said...

all the little details on this card are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects! Can't believe they weren't picked up!

Monica K. said...

This is such a cute circus set, Rebecca! I love all of the fun details you added. You did a great job!

To answer your question from my blog, a gift card won't fit in the lunchbox note die. It's a bit too small. But it's still a fun die to use for other things! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...