Thank You Crafty Friend


Just a quick post today.  I made this embellishment card a while back.  It's a little Thank you gift for a friend.  The stamp sets I used are PTI Studio Style, Beautiful Blooms II, Tiny Treats Christmas and the flowers were made with the PTI Flower Die Collection.  I placed all the embellishments on a clear piece of acetate so they could be removed and used.  BTW - the acetate was packaging cut to the proper size.


Even the button twine can be taken off and used.  My favorite parts of this project are the mini clothes pins.  I covered some with coordinating paper.  They are so fun to use.


Hope you have an inspired weekend!
Thanks for Stopping By~
Rebecca

6 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

this is fantastic, what a great gift. I'll bet your friend loved it.
TFS
Ang

Eva said...

Your card has so many interesting things on it! I am sure your friend will enjoy it!

Sue Ann said...

Oh how I love all the elements on this craft card!!! I love the clothes pins and all those lovely flowers and buttons ..... TOTAL EYE CANDY!!!

Janelle said...

What a great idea to give such a card as a thank you to a crafty friend. I'm sure she really appreciated it!

Nerina said...

Rebecca - this is such a creative and delightful way to bless a crafty friend! You've done a beautiful job putting this together - I see a *huge* blessing in someone's future!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a thoughtful and beautiful gift that any crafty friend would LOVE to receive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...