Stamp.a.Faire 2012

Well, as you can see I did not make it back by dinner.  We were at a party celebrating 7 July birthdays and the slip-n-slide was calling my name.  I kept telling the kids "just one more time" and you know how that goes!  I did get some time to play last night and this morning. 



I didn't have any pictures ready so for my project I made a mini book to keep all my computer usernames and passwords.  I have had them on a note card ring but it has finally bit the dust.  This looks much prettier anyway.


I like the binding technique from Heather's video.  It is quick and easy.  I did take her advice and scored the card stock for easier opening.


On the inside I added lines from Top Ten to keep things neat and tidy.


The tab wording was printed in Print Shop.  Then I turned the Mat Stack 5 die on end and cut them out.


Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca

Products

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...