Inspired Valentine

Today I had a bit of time and decided to sneak away to my craft room and make a Valentine.  I was looking for some inspiration and I found it over at Moxie Fab World.  The Tuesday Trigger had colors that were right up my alley and the picture was very enticing!


Once I had a color scheme, I started looking for a card sketch to use.  I stopped over at CPS because they always have great  layouts to work from.  I chose Card Position Sketches #121


I used a Kraft base and embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder.  For the pink background, I decided to play off the petit four wrapper.  I used a VersaMarker to add the stripes.


The paper doily came from a stash that my grandmother passed on to me.  I made the chocolate brown ric-rac by cutting one side with a scallop edge punch and then offsetting the other side. 


Thanks for stopping by~
Rebecca

Supplies

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty!! Of course...I love the doily!!! Lovely job, and thanks for playing along on day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...