Moxie Fab Die Cutting Challenge



It's Cool Tools Week over at Moxie Fab World and I am playing along with the Die Cutting Challenge.  I was in need of packaging for a baby shower and the only bag I had that would fit my gift was plain and blah so... what's a girl to do but spruce it up!


I started by covering the bottom 2/3 with some large, plain, white cardstock sheets.  The stripe paper came from my scrap basket so I can't tell what company it came from.  I like the added pop it gave to the bag.  I used scrap purple to make the ric rac with a scallop punch which finished it off nicely.


Next came some playing with my Christmas present - a Cricut Expression!!  I cut the Congrats, elephants, and giraffes from my scrap basket too.  This was a great project for using up bits and pieces.  Next it was on to the other side.


I thought some personalization would be cute and when I saw these onsies I knew what I was going to do.  I dug, elbow deep, into the scrap basket this time and pulled out some O L D Stampin' Up Salebration paper from years ago.  After I cut out and lettered the onsies, I hung them on the clothes line. 


The girls at the shower raved and gave me a prize since they felt my bag was a gift in itself.  Ha Ha, if they only knew the true gift came when I took the afternoon to craft in my Happy Place :)

Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca

Supplies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...