PTI Anniversary Day 5

Today is day 5 of the over the top Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebration!  They have unveiled a new enabling feature which is a PTI Pinterest Inspiration Board.  How great is that!  I love that you can go to one place and find all the design team uploads.  All I want to know is when am I ever going to get the laundry caught up!! 

For the contest today, participants are to find some Pinterest inspiration for a card.  I chose a collage and used the color scheme.





Aside from the navy card base, all the other card stock started out white.  I used Rangers Ink applicator to add the SU Night of Navy and PTI Summer Sunrise.  The sentiment came form last years PTI anniversary set Round & Round.


Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca

Supplies

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...