CAS-ual Friday CFC92


I love to stamp my own backgrounds so this CAS-ual Fridays challenge was right up my alley.  But hmm, what stamp to use...


Sometimes I find a stamp I like but I only use it in one style of card.  I only see it as Shabby Chic, Elegant, or Country.  I have been trying to force my self to make the products I own more versatile.


That being said,  I decided to use the Stampendous peacock feather I used to make Mother's Day cards for another challenge.  Those cards were elegant and sparkly.  This card is rustic in design.


My favorite part is the cork Hello.  It was cut using a PTI die from their new self adhesive cork sheets.  I love this stuff!  I cuts like butter and adds so much texture.


Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca


9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this card, Rebecca! That stamp is gorgeous inked up like that and I love the hello die in cork!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, so nice! I love the multi colors on the feather. Nice bold image. It is a great card! The cork is unexpectedly wymsical.

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. Love the background. Great layout too!

Monica K. said...

Wow, beautiful! I love the rustic look of this. The twine and peacock stamp really look great with the cork!

Luanne said...

That feather is totally awesome! I've yet to use my "hello" die, you've again encouragement me to try it out. Hmmm, wonder if they'll be a feather coming from PTI this year??? :-)

SeattleStamper said...

This is gorgeous and making me frustrated that die is still out of stock....love it!

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous card, Rebecca!
The feathers are adorable and the alphas are just the perfect addition!!!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Angie Tieman said...

Totally awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your peacock background, Rebecca! And totally agree about the "Hello" die, I'm so crushing on that one right now. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...