Make It Monday 105

This weeks MIM #105 is all about making your own glitter trim.  I decided to make  Mother's Day cards. 


I started with a card base of Bazzill Blue Calyspso.  The peacock feather is from Stampendous and is stamped with SU Taken With Teal and AMuse Grass.  


The Mother sentiment comes from PTI Mother Stamp Set and is stamped with Versafine black.


The bottom trim piece is a Fiskars punch that I ran through the Xyron and sprinkled with SU Dazzling Diamonds.  When I was finished I had second thoughts about the black so I made another.


This time I used AMuse French Roast for the sentiment.


I chose a glitter color named New Penny.  I thought I would like it better than the first card but I'm not sure.  I like the sentiment but I think the glitter is a bit heavy. 


Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...