Get Well Card

Morning all.  It's Friday!! Yeah.  Hope you have some crafty plans for the weekend.  I have a quick get well card to share with you.


This is a CAS card that I like because of the boldness. The color is bright and the image makes me think of my mom.  And who doesn't want their mom when they are feeling under the weather?


The soup cans are from a PTI set called Comfort Food which was designed by Lexi Daly.  It was stamped in Amuse ink Wheat.  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine black and comes from PTI Think Big #10.


Thanks for stopping by~
Rebecca

5 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I agree, love the boldness!

Luanne said...

What a great get well card! Perfect for anyone, but especially nice for a man. :-)

Leigh Penner said...

This card totally makes me smile! I love it!

Monica K. said...

Great card, Rebecca! I love the cream stamped on the red. The soup can is so cute for a get well card. So nice to see your comment on my blog, hope you are doing well!!

Laurie said...

How perfect! I love those soup cans and your tomato and cream colour combo is awesome (tomato soup is my comfort food, instead of chicken noodle!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...