Sequins

Papertrey Blog Hop this time around features sequins.  I played along by making an anniversary card for my parents.  This June will be the big 50!!


I wanted the card to be elegant and to incorporate gold.   I kept playing around and couldn't make the sequins work.  Then I went to Pinterest and found this sketch I had pinned from Paper Crafts Mag. 


I like how the gold embossing looks next to the sequins.  The black and white seemed classic for this card but then I started to have doubts so I made another one with a red card base.


 The punch of red seems more sassy but I like it.  I'm just not sure which one I like best.


Since I can't decide,  I am asking for your help.  Which one would you give for a 50th Anniversary?

Thanks for stopping by ~
Rebecca

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are both so lovely and elegant!

maria f. said...

Great idea - I'd go with the black one. It said tuxedo to me right away and a 50th is definitely tux-worthy.

Nancy Penir said...

Kind of favor the red card. Both say elegant!

C said...

Super elegance!

Lynne said...

Both cards are awesome, but I would go with the black and white one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...